You were asking for it and we have listened to you :)
We have finally an XL bag for those of you who need more space.
Loreto is the perfect partner to carry your laptop and the thousand things we need for the daily life. She has two internal pockets so you organize everything inside.
- Hang it over your shoulder or use it crossbody. One 100 cm strap included
- Use it as a hand bag with one of our short extra straps
- You can hand it over your shoulder with the strap of 100 cm or 120 cm, crossbody with our 140 cm strap or as a hand bag with the strap of 70 cm or 80 cm
Sizes and details
- 30 cm x 38 cm x 9 cm
- Protected and painted edges for a greater protection and a better finishing
- Two internal pockets
- Zip fastener (Very soft. YKK model with hand made recycled leather handle)
- One strap included (100 cm). Important: You can have a reference of size and cord's length, the model is 1.75 cm tall and she's using one 100 cm strap in the third picture
- Available in 11 colors
- Can I wear it crossbody with the included strap? No, Loreto includes a 100 cm strap so you can hang it over your shoulder but not crossbody. It's a very big bag to wear it crossbody, but if you still want to use it like that, we recommend you the 140 cm strap. To be sure of the height at you'll get it, please note that the real length of the 140 cm strap (that is, without taking into account the "lost" part at the sides of the bag) is 107 cm.
- Has it internal pockets?Yes, Loreto has two internal pockets (without zipper) so you can organize the inside the way you like. For a better organized inside, you can add extras like Conchita, Rosario, Manuelita, Milagritos. You can take a look below at the accessories frequently bought together with Loreto :)
- Can I carry my laptop inside?Sure! Inside Loreto you can carry your 13" or 16" laptop inside, as well as A4 size documents or folders.
We answer below some of the most frequently asked questions about the colors of our bienhechas:
- Are the colors on the pictures true to life?We work very hard to show you the colors as realistic as possible, but we must say that, in general terms, your bienhecha we'll have a more intense (and more beautiful!) color in real life.
- What's the difference between mat black and boom black?Mat black has a completely smooth and homogeneous color with no shiny finishing at all. Boom black, on the contrary, has some texture and a very, very subtle shiny finishing. Also, boom black is a little bit more flexible than mat black.
- I'm scare about choosing a light color as the cream one and it gets dirtyDon't be scare! It's normal than lighter color get dirty easier than dar colors with daily use. But cleaning your bienhecha is so easy!You just need to use a damp cotton cloth — or even a wet wipe (it's VERY IMPORTANT that it's ALCOHOL FREE) and then dry it. Take a look at out page "Take care of your bienhechas" for further information :)
- Where the stamp would be placed? The place of the stamp depends on the design:
- Amparo, Amparito, Encarna, Encarnita, Oris: In one side of the bag
- Doña Úrsula (straight or round flap with cord, strap or carabiner): Centered in the inside of the flap
- Pepa 2ªG, Sofía Hija 2ª G, Sofía Madre 2ªG, Loreto, Matilde, Josefa: Over the zip fastener
- Manuela, Manuelita, Milagros, Milagritos: In the right bottom corner of the front part
- Paquita: In the inside of the flap
- Paca: Centered in the top of the front part (it'll be visible when opening the flap)
- Conchita: In the inside, on the card compartment
- Remedios, Lola, Toñi: Centered in the inside of the flap
- Pepa, Sofía Hija, Sofía Madre (without zip fastener): Over the fastener flap
- Mari: On the front pocket
- Rita: In the back (the opposite side of Labienhecha stamp)
- Trini: In a corner in the front part
- Can I choose the color for the stamp?Sure! You just need to indicate it in the notes of the order. You can choose between blue, silver, gold, lead color... (The stamp of Labienhecha will be in the same color you choose)
- What's the size of the stamp?Letters are capital, without serif and they're 3 mm tall. The distance will depend on the number of characters of your stamp. Watch out! Because there is a limit of 15 characters. If you need more than that, we can make the stamp in two steps (for that, we'd need you to pay the stamp twice).
We often received enquiries about recycled eco-leather, one of the main materials used at Labienhecha for making our bienhechas. These are some of the most frequent questions:
- Is it plastic? Does it contain plastic? No, we hate plastic! We don’t use plastic in our production.
- Is it animal leather? Yes, recycled leather comes solely and exclusively from bovine leather.
- How is it made? Recycling anything implies a regeneration process. When recycling paper, carton, plastic or cotton, they must undergo an industrial process. It’s the same for our recycled leather: bovine leather is regenerated and transform into a new material.
- Does it contain anything else than animal leather? Yes, both finish and mass contain natural latex. Natural latex comes from rubber tree sap (Hevea Brasiliensis). It’s a hypoallergenic and breathable material and, unlike synthetic one, it’s not derived from oil, whose main components are butadiene and styrene.
- Is it easy to care and maintain? Yes, it’s easy to clean it and much more hardwearing than original leather. For example: meteorological phenomenon like rain or sun doesn’t affect it and it doesn’t get scratched in excess, unlike original leather.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS MATERIAL:
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard.
We strongly believe that recycling is the future and it is one of the keys to save our planet. That is why we choose a recycled material like our eco-leather, which, in addition, has the appearance, feel and scent of natural leather. This is due to the fact that theses materials are treated with the same processes as in tanneries and they are produced using the same equipment and methods used with the genuine leather.
In order to manufacture our recycled leather, our local provider uses bovine-type fibers that come from the tanning process. That is to say, when the skins are divided to equal or reduce their thickness. In short, the material comes from the waste that has so far been burned through a highly polluting industrial process. Therefore, we believe that we are making this waste valuable again and turning something so negative of this industry into something positive.
To make the new material, these fibers are combined only with natural latex (never plastic) in an unique eco machinery. As a result, our products get softness, smoothness and the most select leather’s scent.
Oh! We almost forgot it: Our reliable local provider of recycled leather is also MADE IN SPAIN ;)
HHandmade with recycled leather in our workshop in Málaga by a super team of women who love what they do.
Our recycled leather enjoys Oeko-Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard certifications.