DEFECT - Mari White
DEFECT: small stain in the back side (1 mm)
We know that, sometimes by choice and sometimes by duty, we carry our phone everyday. For making it more comfortable, we’ve handmade Mari with recycled eco-leather in our small workshop Málaga.
Handmade with certified recycled leather in our workshop in Málaga by a super team of women who love what they do :)
- 19 cm x 11 cm (inside sizes: 18,5 cm x 10,5 cm).
- One cord (140 cm) with carabiner hook included.
- 2 compartments.
- Available in 16 colors.
- Wear it over your shoulder or crossbody. One 140cm cord included.
If you're based in Spain (Peninsula) or within the UE, we ship your order for FREE with standard delivery (3-5 working days).
If you can't wait, you can also choose express delivery and you'll get your order so fast (24h-48h).
In case you change your mind once you receive your order, don't worry at all! You have up to 30 days from the reception to request for an exchange or return. We'll handle it fast, easy and for free! (EU)
You can defer your order with Aplazame (only valid for Spanish buyers).
You just need to choose it as payment method in the check out.
You'll be able to pay in monthly fees and, when starting the request, you'll see a simulator with all the information you need to choose the best option for you.
It's very easy!
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about the colors of our bienhechas:
- Are the pictures colors realistic? We work hard to show the colors as realistic as possible, but we have to say that, in general terms, you bienhecha will have a brighter (and more beautiful!) color in the flesh.
- What's the difference between mat black and boom black? Mat black has a completely uniform finish and with no shine touch at all. Boom black, on the other hand, has some texture and a very, very light shiny finishing. Also, boom black is a little bit more flexible than mat black.
- I'm scared to choose a light color like cream and it get stained. Don't worry at all! It's normal that lighter colors get stained more easily than dark colors with the daily use. But cleaning your bienhecha is so easy! You just need to use a damp cloth or you can even use a wet wipe (VERY IMPORTANT that it's alcohol-free) and then dry it. You can check our page Take care or your bienhechas to learn more :)
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard.
These are some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Is it plastic? Does it contain plastic? No, we hate plastic! We don’t use plastic in our production.
- Is it animal leather? Yes, recycled leather comes solely and exclusively from bovine leather.
How is it made? Recycling anything implies a regeneration process. When recycling paper, carton, plastic or cotton, they must undergo an industrial process. It’s the same for our recycled leather: bovine leather is regenerated and transform into a new material.
- Does it contain anything else than animal leather? Yes, both finish and mass contain natural latex. Natural latex comes from rubber tree sap (Hevea Brasiliensis). It’s a hypoallergenic and breathable material and, unlike synthetic one, it’s not derived from oil, whose main components are butadiene and styrene.
Is it easy to care and maintain? Yes, it’s easy to clean it and much more hardwearing than original leather. For example: meteorological phenomenon like rain or sun doesn’t affect it and it doesn’t get scratched in excess, unlike original leather.
Look what our customers say
Here we show 100% real reviews by 100% real customers who have already ordered some of our products and share their experience. And there are already more than 1000 reviews!