Toñi (The Elder One)
How much we missed Toñi! One of the most special designs of the First Generation of Labienhecha that now is back more versatile than ever.
We couldn't wait to rescue our Toñi but we needed it to make her much more mature, so here she is with a bunch of improvements that will leave you open-mouthed.
We thought that we wouldn't be able to go further, but we've managed to turn our 3 in 1 in a 4 in 1. So now you can wear it over your shoulder with cord, use it like a bag putting her belt in the internal hooks, as a belt bag or as a clutch. She's really top, our Toñi!
You really can wear this multi-use bienhecha everywhere!
Handmade with certified recycled leather in our workshop in Málaga by a super team of women who love what they do :)
- 19 cm x 15,5 cm x 6,5 cm.
- Finished and painted edges for a greater protection.
- One internal pocket.
- Inside hooks to wear it over your shoulder.
- Double magnet fastener.
- Reinforced base, flap and sides to keep its structure.
- You can add a belt (120cm by default). In your customized Lola (The Elder One) you can choose between 120cm or 140cm. You can also add extra belts.
- Available in 16 colors.
Now you can wear it over your shoulder with a cord, as a bag by holding its belt in the inside hooks, as a belt bag or as a clutch :)
- Wear it as a belt bag or crossbody. You can add an adjustable belt or cord.
- You can also wear it as a handbag.
Accessories (Not included)
- Rosarito: A purse with zip fastener (10 cm x 8 cm).
- ¿Incluye el cinturón? No, debes incluir el cinturón a parte. Puedes hacerlo seleccionando la opción que quieres justo debajo de "Dale juego a tu bienhecha con un cinturón extra" y seleccionando el campo "¡Qué buena idea!, ¡Lo quiero!".
- ¿Puedo llevarlo cruzado al pecho con el cinturón? Cuando añades un cinturón a Toñi (La Mayor), lleva por defecto el cinturón de 140 cm. Con él, podrás llevarlo como riñonera o como bolso colgado al hombro con sus enganches interiores. También puedes incluir un cordón.
- Does it have pockets? Yes, it has two inside pockets. If you want to add more inside compartments, you can add some extras like Rosarito. Check below the accessories frequently bought together with Toñi (The Elder One) :)
If you're based in Spain (Peninsula) or within the UE, we ship your order for FREE with standard delivery (3-5 working days).
If you can't wait, you can also choose express delivery and you'll get your order so fast (24h-48h).
In case you change your mind once you receive your order, don't worry at all! You have up to 30 days from the reception to request for an exchange or return. We'll handle it fast, easy and for free! (EU)
You can defer your order with Aplazame (only valid for Spanish buyers).
You just need to choose it as payment method in the check out.
You'll be able to pay in monthly fees and, when starting the request, you'll see a simulator with all the information you need to choose the best option for you.
It's very easy!
When some of our bienhechas is sold out, you canpre-order it. We always show the estimated date in which we'll finish the production. Anyway, reach us out and we'll provide you with a precise date.
In case this option is not available, you can click on the "Notify me when available" button and we'll let you know as soon as it's available again.
If you want a unique bienhecha, you can buy it with our customized bienhechas and we'll make it specially for you :)
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about the colors of our bienhechas:
- Are the pictures colors realistic? We work hard to show the colors as realistic as possible, but we have to say that, in general terms, you bienhecha will have a brighter (and more beautiful!) color in the flesh.
- What's the difference between mat black and boom black? Mat black has a completely uniform finish and with no shine touch at all. Boom black, on the other hand, has some texture and a very, very light shiny finishing. Also, boom black is a little bit more flexible than mat black.
- I'm scared to choose a light color like cream and it get stained. Don't worry at all! It's normal that lighter colors get stained more easily than dark colors with the daily use. But cleaning your bienhecha is so easy! You just need to use a damp cloth or you can even use a wet wipe (VERY IMPORTANT that it's alcohol-free) and then dry it. You can check our page Take care or your bienhechas to learn more :)
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard.
These are some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Is it plastic? Does it contain plastic? No, we hate plastic! We don’t use plastic in our production.
- Is it animal leather? Yes, recycled leather comes solely and exclusively from bovine leather.
How is it made? Recycling anything implies a regeneration process. When recycling paper, carton, plastic or cotton, they must undergo an industrial process. It’s the same for our recycled leather: bovine leather is regenerated and transform into a new material.
- Does it contain anything else than animal leather? Yes, both finish and mass contain natural latex. Natural latex comes from rubber tree sap (Hevea Brasiliensis). It’s a hypoallergenic and breathable material and, unlike synthetic one, it’s not derived from oil, whose main components are butadiene and styrene.
Is it easy to care and maintain? Yes, it’s easy to clean it and much more hardwearing than original leather. For example: meteorological phenomenon like rain or sun doesn’t affect it and it doesn’t get scratched in excess, unlike original leather.
Look what our customers say
Here we show 100% real reviews by 100% real customers who have already ordered some of our products and share their experience. And there are already more than 1000 reviews!
Toñi La mayor, Bolso de 10!
Hace poquito he comprado un bolso, Toñi la mayor, y es un bolso de 10! Cómodo, tacto inmejorable y precioso!!!!!! Repito sin duda ;)
Hola Victor! Millones de gracias por contarnos tu experiencia y por tu apoyo! Esperamos que disfrutes un montón de tu bienhecha, y si necesitas cualquier cosita, estamos aquí para ayudarte en lo que haga falta! Un abrazo <3