Úrsula (The Elder One)
The best version of all our Úrsulas has come to Labienhecha to be a hit!We can say that it's grown with us and we've grown with it. Our Úrsula has been here over the years and we pay a big tribute to it with this last version we’ve named Úrsula (The Elder One).
It’s a very structured, useful, comfy and versatile bag, with a classic but also modern essence. It’s the purest and more mature version so far. Its fancy and versatility turn it into the perfect option to wear with anything you want and keep it stylish.
Handmade with certified recycled leather in our workshop in Málaga by a super team of women who love what they do :)
- (Width) 20 cm x (Height) 19 cm x (Depth) 8,5 cm.
- Finished and painted edges for a greater protection.
- Two inside pocket and an additional pocket-cardholder.
- Double magnet flap fastener.
- Reinforced base, flap and sides to keep its structure.
- One strap included (140 cm).
- Screw strap's system.
- Completely lined in the inside.
- Nickle-free triming at the bottom.
- Available in 16 colors.
- Wear it over your shoulder. One strap included (140 cm).
- Wear it like a handbag by adding a short strap. You can also buy extra straps to combine lengths and colors.
- Can I wear it crossbody with the strap included? In general terms, yes. It depends on your height and what length you like to wear it. With the 140cm strap included, you can wear it crossbody if you're up to 1,75cm or 1,80cm tall (approximately). If you're taller than that, reach us out and we'll figure it out :)
- What strap is Úrsula (The Elder One) compatible with? Úrsula (The Elder One) is compatible with our Úrsula (The Elder One) strap.
- Does it have inside pockets? Yes, our Úrsula (The Elder One) has two inside pockets. For a more organized inside, you can add extras like Rosario or Rosarito. You can take a look below to the most frequently bought together with Úrsula (The Elder One) accessories :)
If you're based in Spain (Peninsula) or within the UE, we ship your order for FREE with standard delivery (3-5 working days).
If you can't wait, you can also choose express delivery and you'll get your order so fast (24h-48h).
In case you change your mind once you receive your order, don't worry at all! You have up to 30 days from the reception to request for an exchange or return. We'll handle it fast, easy and for free! (EU)
You can defer your order with Aplazame (only valid for Spanish buyers).
You just need to choose it as payment method in the check out.
You'll be able to pay in monthly fees and, when starting the request, you'll see a simulator with all the information you need to choose the best option for you.
It's very easy!
When some of our bienhechas is sold out, you canpre-order it. We always show the estimated date in which we'll finish the production. Anyway, reach us out and we'll provide you with a precise date.
In case this option is not available, you can click on the "Notify me when available" button and we'll let you know as soon as it's available again.
If you want a unique bienhecha, you can buy it with our customized bienhechas and we'll make it specially for you :)
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions about the colors of our bienhechas:
- Are the pictures colors realistic? We work hard to show the colors as realistic as possible, but we have to say that, in general terms, you bienhecha will have a brighter (and more beautiful!) color in the flesh.
- What's the difference between mat black and boom black? Mat black has a completely uniform finish and with no shine touch at all. Boom black, on the other hand, has some texture and a very, very light shiny finishing. Also, boom black is a little bit more flexible than mat black.
- I'm scared to choose a light color like cream and it get stained. Don't worry at all! It's normal that lighter colors get stained more easily than dark colors with the daily use. But cleaning your bienhecha is so easy! You just need to use a damp cloth or you can even use a wet wipe (VERY IMPORTANT that it's alcohol-free) and then dry it. You can check our page Take care or your bienhechas to learn more :)
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard.
These are some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Is it plastic? Does it contain plastic? No, we hate plastic! We don’t use plastic in our production.
- Is it animal leather? Yes, recycled leather comes solely and exclusively from bovine leather.
How is it made? Recycling anything implies a regeneration process. When recycling paper, carton, plastic or cotton, they must undergo an industrial process. It’s the same for our recycled leather: bovine leather is regenerated and transform into a new material.
- Does it contain anything else than animal leather? Yes, both finish and mass contain natural latex. Natural latex comes from rubber tree sap (Hevea Brasiliensis). It’s a hypoallergenic and breathable material and, unlike synthetic one, it’s not derived from oil, whose main components are butadiene and styrene.
Is it easy to care and maintain? Yes, it’s easy to clean it and much more hardwearing than original leather. For example: meteorological phenomenon like rain or sun doesn’t affect it and it doesn’t get scratched in excess, unlike original leather.
Look what our customers say
Here we show 100% real reviews by 100% real customers who have already ordered some of our products and share their experience. And there are already more than 1000 reviews!
I recently bought this bag in navy color and it honestly is more beautiful than in pictures. Very well made and beautiful details. A chic, steady bag to carry everywhere.
Hi Shadi! Thanks a million for your words and your support! We love navy color too and we hope you enjoy your bienhecha! If you need anything, don't hesitate in asking us. We're always happy to help you :) Big hug from all of us! <3
Un clásico reinventado
Compré la Ursula primera generación cuando salió y me enamoró. Ahora he comprado esta versión y se nota la atención al detalle, se ve mucho más trabajada. Dos pequeños detalles, la correa es un poco más larga y no es un largo tan cómodo como el bolso anterior, aunque igual he de acostumbrame. El segundo, el bolsillo interior pequeño no tiene mucha utilidad, hubiera preferido otro grande, como el de la primera generación.
Hola Anna! Millones de gracias por contarnos tu experiencia y por tu apoyo durante todo este tiempo! Tenemos en cuenta tus sugerencias, nos ayudan muchísimo a seguir mejorando! Esperamos que disfrutes mucho de tu bienhecha y si necesitas alguna otra cosita, no dudes en hablar con nosotras. Estaremos encantadas de ayudarte. Un abrazo de parte de todas <3
Perfect bags! Your on-line needs improvement.
I love love loooooove your bags. Your online store though, needs improvement. The filters don’t work right, they keep showing models that are out of stock, or colors we didn’t choose. It makes the process difficult and confusing. There is also not one section where you can see all your products in one page, which should be the basis. I love your project, though, so I know you are on the right track! Good work girls! Keep it up!
Hi Teresa! Thank you so much for your words and for taking the time to share them with us This is so useful for us and we're going to work hard to improve our online store. After all, we're always focused on improving your experience from top to bottom and there's no doubt this is an important point. Of course, if you ever need any help with your choices or orders or you have any question, we're always more than happy to help :) Thanks a million for your support. Please, don't hesitate to reach us out for anything you may need ❤️ Big hug from all of us!