We want your bienhechas to last as long as possible and, for that, they’ll need a minimum care and a little bit of love from you.
If your bienhechas are made with recycled leather, they won’t need so much care.
This material is easy to clean and much more hardwearing than original leather. Rain, sun or scratches are less (or zero) “dramatic” in this case.
SOME TIPS IF YOUR BIENHECHA IS MADE OF RECYCLED LEATHER:
1. Does it get wet? You will see that the natural latex that covers it will drain the rain to a large extent, so you’ll only have to dry your bienhecha. If it got very wet, dry it as much as possible and let it dry outdoors (never with a heat source). However, if it fell into a river or the sea, it could be a problem. Contact us for this kind of dramas, but we hope it won’t happen!
2. Does it get stained? Don’t worry… you can clean it with a damp cloth and, if it is a dramatic stain, you can use some neutral soap. If the stain persists, we are sure that we will be able to help you in the workshop. There’s a solution for (almost) everything in life! Contact us!
3. It has been exposed to sun too much? Nothing alarming should happen. Our bienhechas have been sunbathing with us at Muelle Uno and they have never complained. If something happens, please contact us to figure out what is going on (it would be the first time) and how to solve it.
4. Does it get deformed? You should take care of your bienhecha a little bit so that it can keep being pretty and nice as long as possible. Don’t store them with any weight on them because they could lose their form. Roll the straps so they won’t become deformed. You can also fill your bienhechas with soft paper.
5. Important! Don't use hydro alcoholic gel in your bienhechas or either product with alcohol.
6. If you have any of our earrings, remember not to take a shower wearing them and take them off to sleep.
WE WILL EXPAND OUR TIPS! IN ANY CASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT OR (NO) DRAMA, YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org