Lasbienhecha is always ready to answer any of your doubts. For what it's worth, you will find below some of the most frequently asked questions so you can check them anytime.
If you don't find what you need or you need to make a more specific question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our online chat and we will be pleased to help you as soon as possible.
- What is recycled eco-leather? Recycled eco-leather is made of wastes from tanneries. Bovine fibers that make it up are mixed with natural latex and go through an industrial process. Learn more here about this sustainable material.
- What's the difference between recycled eco-leather and original leather? They very different materials. Original leather is the genuine one that everyone knows. In this case, there ir natural genuine leather and chromium tanned leather. At Labienhecha we only use the natural one. On the contrary, recycled eco-leather is made from wastes of original leather. Only bovine leather can be recycled. This wastes are mixed with natural latex (never plastics or synthetics) to get the new finish. Thanks to this process, we get a tough and long-lasting material. Learn more here about the materials used at Labienhecha.
- Is there any plastic in recycled eco-leather? NEVER! Recycled eco-leather comes from mixing bovine fibers with natural latex, but never plastic. We hate plastic!
- How can I clean my bienhecha? Recycled eco-leather is very easy to care and clean, you will only need a damp cotton cloth. Rain, sun and other phenomenons are not as risky for it as for genuine leather. It doesn't need any chemicals. At most, you can use a little bit of neutral soap. Read our care guide here.
- How does it work our strap system? Our straps are valid for every bienhecha. Choose yours according to your tastes and use preferences. Learn more here.
- How much are the shipping costs and how long it takes? If you are in Spain (only valid for Peninsula) the shipping costs are 4,95€ and you can enjoy free shipment for purchases up to 69€. Delivery time is from 24 to 72 working hours from shipment. For the rest of zones, please check our Terms and conditions.
- How can I pay? You can pay by credit or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer. For more details, check our Terms and conditions.
- Can I return or exchange my bienhecha? You have 14 natural days from receipt of your package to make any change or return. For further details and conditions, please check our Terms and conditions.