We use a universal system for all our straps, so you can use them with every bienhecha. Your bienhechas will always include a strap or belt, but you can add as many extra straps as you want (and whenever you want).
We tell you all the options:
LENGTHS (Discover the strap lengths by design HERE)
The strap lengths that you can choose are: 60 cm, 70 cm, 80 cm, 100 cm, 120 cm, 140 cm. What are our advices depending on your preferences?
- If you want a strap for wearing your bienhecha as a handbag: 60 cm or 70 cm
- If you want a strap for wearing your bienhecha as handbag but also as a shoulder bag: 80 cm
- If you want a strap for wearing your bienhecha as a shoulder bag: 100 cm or 120 cm
- If you want a strap for wearing your bienhecha as a shoulder bag and also as a cross body bag: 140 cm.
You only have to be aware of two exceptions:
- You can’t use a 60 cm strap for Sofía madre (because it’s very short for it); you can’t wear it as a shoulder bag with the 80 cm strap.
- Lola and Toñi are belt bags, so you can use them with other belts, but never straps.
Regarding our belts, you can choose 120 cm or 140 cm. To choose the size, you can use a tape for measuring your wrist and/or other positions in which you think you can wear your belt bag, like across the body or over the shoulder (specially for Toñi, because it’s a belt bag and a shoulder bag).
COLORS (Discover all the color combinations HERE)
We currently have (nothing but) 18 different colors for making your own matches: Shiny Black, Mat Black, Boom Black, Shiny Grey, Shiny Navy, Mat Navy, Shiny Red, Mat Red, Shiny Wine, Shiny Green, Shiny Brick, Mat Brick, Mat Tanned, Mat Nude, Mat Coral, Mat Light-blue, Mat Cream and Shiny White. Click here if you want to see every combination.
If you have any doubt, you can email us at email@example.com or contact our online chat. We'll be pleased to help you.